Welcome to In Kind Direct’s fundraising page
Get involved, raise vital funds and have fun with In Kind Direct!
We are very grateful to each and every one of our fundraisers. Your support and hard work make our achievements possible.
Upcoming challenge events
2017 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 – Sunday 30 July 2017
- The 100-mile RideLondon–Surrey route takes you past iconic landmarks, up renowned climbs on fully closed roads. More than 100,000 cyclists are expected to participate during the 2017 weekend, one of the largest charity fundraising cycle race in the world.
- We have 6 places available for the 2017 edition.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon London – Sunday 8 October 2017
- This stunning 13.1 mile route takes you through the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
- On Sunday 9 October 2016, 16,000 runners set off with the sun on their backs. Read more about the 2016 edition >
- We have 20 places available for the 2017 edition.
We will be adding more sports events and challenges over the next few months, so watch this space for updates.
If you are interested in taking part in any of these events, need more information or want to find out more about dedicated corporate events and challenges, please contact Maya on 0300 30 20 241 or email email@example.com.