Premier Paper Group donates over 6 pallets of high quality paper
In Kind Direct is delighted to welcome Premier Paper Group as one of its latest product donors. Following increased demand for office paper products from charities and not-for-profit organisations in In Kind Direct’s network, the donation of over 6 pallets of A4 paper reams could not have come at a better time. In just two months it has already allowed 158 organisations across the UK to access superior quality paper and make great savings on their limited budgets. Community centres, youth or disability groups have been able to enjoy over £8,000 worth of pristine quality paper for use at their facilities and to run their activities.
Rachel, Administrator at Bacton Under Fives in Suffolk.
Dave Allen, Managing Director, Premier Paper Group
--- Notes to Editors ---
About In Kind Direct
- In Kind Direct is one of The Prince’s Charities. Its purpose is to inspire product giving for social good by re-distributing usable products donated by some of the UK’s best known retailers and manufacturers to over 8,000 charities working in the UK and abroad.
- In Kind Direct is a one-stop solution providing the infrastructure to accept large quantities of goods and then stores, sorts and delivers them directly to charities in its network.
- In Kind Direct has made a powerful impact on communities through the distribution of £160 million worth of surplus goods from 1,000 companies including some of the UK’s best known manufacturers and retailers: Amazon, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Asda, Wilko and Colgate-Palmolive.
- Discover how In Kind Direct works, view our latest animation.
- Interview footage from both charity and donor partners can be made available on request.
For further information please contact Thomas Rattier, Head of Marketing & Communications 0300 30 20 200, firstname.lastname@example.org