Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon for In Kind Direct
Calling all runners!
In Kind Direct has running places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon, a 13.1 mile run through central London going past world famous landmarks and through four of London’s most beautiful Royal Parks. The award winning race starts and finishes in Hyde Park and takes place on Sunday 11 October.
We are looking for runners to join our team and raise money for In Kind Direct. If you haven’t fundraised before, don’t worry. We’ll support your fundraising and provide you with everything you need to raise the minimum pledge of £450. We ask for a non-refundable deposit of £40 to secure your place.Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
About the race:
- 11 October 2015 is race day
- The course runs through central London, taking in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads – Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall – and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park (where the race starts and finishes), The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens
- Last year 16,000 people ran
- The public ballot is now closed
Why run for In Kind Direct:
- Your fundraising will help In Kind Direct’s vital work providing essential products to thousands of small charities across the UK
- You’ll receive fundraising support with advice and tips to reach your target
- We’ll send you sponsorship forms and help you set up your fundraising page on our online fundraising service
- You’ll get an In Kind Direct running vest for the race
- We'll be there on race day to cheer you on and congratulate you at the end of the race
One of our runners last year said:
What a great day, superb atmosphere and tonnes of supporters, it was actually enjoyable - which I never thought I would say at the end of 13 miles!!