Fantastic savings on supplies with Office Depot
Charitable organisations registered with In Kind Direct can enjoy amazing savings on their workplace products thanks to our partnership with Office Depot – offering huge savings on RRP on thousands of products. And for every order you make, In Kind Direct receive a donation from Office Depot of 4% of the sale price*, so we can continue to offer our vital products and services, allowing charities to spend more on support, not supplies.
*Royal Mail postage stamps are excluded
Once signed up to the scheme, charities can browse and order from Office Depot’s extensive online catalogue directly and take advantage of very competitive prices across a wide range of items including:
- Binding and laminating
- Books, pads and forms
- Pens and pencils
- Diaries, calendars and planners
- Ink and toner cartridges
- Catering equipment
- Facilities management
Benefits of ordering from Office Depot
- Access to the In Kind Direct special pricing providing greater savings
- 24/7 online ordering and access to a wide range of products
- Great customer service on product or service query questions
- 30 day no quibble returns, offering you flexibility and peace of mind
- Sustainable office supplies – There are over 3,500 greener products in their core assortment that don’t cost the earth.
- Customers have access to 100,000’s of products from 10,000’s suppliers
Sign up in 3 easy steps!
- Register with In Kind Direct to access Office Depot’s exclusive online catalogue.
- Once registered with In Kind Direct, simply download and complete this application form. Please add In Kind Direct GR421153 in the ‘How did you hear about us?’ section on the form. This will ensure your organisation is given access to the In Kind Direct special pricing. Please send the completed form to ODimplementation@otgroupltd.co.uk
- You will receive a confirmation email from Office Depot with details of how to log into the Office Depot online catalogue and order your stationery supplies at fantastic prices.
Ready to order?
You can place your Office Depot orders online, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning Office Depot Customer Services on 0330 165 4451.
Terms and Conditions
- Payments should be made by debit or credit card preferably (Office Depot also offer credit facilities, 30 days , if this isn’t possible)
- This is an affiliate scheme, and these goods are not donated to In Kind Direct.
- There are no restrictions on the use of goods purchased from Office Depot.
- Office Depot reserves the right to alter the terms at its discretion.
- Office Depot is entitled to charge the customer £4.50 for administrative expenses on orders below £45.00 excluding VAT.
- Charities already registered with Office Depot are not eligible for this service.
Latest PostsView all
Our new report maps the systems behind hygiene poverty, and crucially, outlines a Roadmap to Change with concrete steps we can take to help end hygiene poverty. Every person deserves to feel clean. But for those forced to make the daily decision whether to heat, eat or be clean, this human right is simply beyond their reach.Read more
The crippling effect of the cost-of-living crisis is impacting charitable organisations across the UK. More and more organisations are experiencing a reduction in income compared to the start of the year.Read more
The LEGO Group arranged for two organisations from our charitable network, H.O.P.E. at Morningside and Stow Residents, to bring 80 children, parents and carers to a private event at their flagship store in Leicester Square, London for an afternoon of play, fun and imagination!Read more