Amazing deals on refurbished photocopier-printers
Thanks to our partnership with Ricoh, we are pleased to offer a range of refurbished photocopier-printers.
- Save money on your printing – with a one-off administration fee, and a quarterly maintenance fee that includes toners.
- Reliable – Ricoh will provide servicing for your copier-printer when you need it.
- Free delivery – your copier-printer will be delivered to you free of charge.
What machines are available?
There are three types of machines available, and all come with maintenance support when needed:
- Type A: this model prints black and white only and has a one-off administration fee of £150 (RRP for a new machine is £4,412). The maintenance fee is £40.50 per quarter and includes 4,050 black and white copies. It costs 1p for any additional black and white copies. Please note: all charges exclude VAT.
- Type B: this model has the option to print in colour and has a one-off administration fee of £400 (RRP for a new machine is £10,995). The maintenance fee is £60 per quarter and includes 6,000 black and white copies. It costs 1pm for any additional black and white copies. Colour copies are not included in the maintenance fee and cost 5p per copy. Please note: all charges exclude VAT.
- Type C: this model has the option to print in colour, this machine is suitable for larger volumes of printing and copying. The one-off administration fee is £500 (RRP for a new machine is £16,995). The maintenance fee is £90 per quarter and includes 9,000 black and white copies. It costs 1p for any additional black and white copies. Colour copies are not included in the maintenance fee and cost 5p per copy. Please note: all charges exclude VAT.
Keeping your machine running
This scheme includes a maintenance agreement to keep your copier-printer up and running . Maintenance will be provided by Ricoh who will invoice you directly.
This maintenance agreement covers:
- Mono and colour toner
- All parts and labour
- Breakdown support
- Like-for-like exchange of non-serviceable devices (up to 5 years after the delivery date)
The maintenance agreement is mandatory for the first twelve months only.
Interested to proceed or have any questions?
If you have any queries about the scheme or the copiers, please email us at: email@example.com.
If you’d like to take advantage of this fantastic scheme, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your organisation and the type of copier you wish to apply for (Type A, B or C). We will then send you the application forms that need to be completed and returned to us.
Latest PostsView all
Last year every £1 that you spent on items unlocked £10.50 in value. Collectively, we estimate that we were able to unlock a total £27m across our charitable network. You’ve told us that with the money you save you can help more people and improve your existing services and activities.Read more