Amazing deals on refurbished photocopier-printers
Thanks to our partnership with Ricoh, we are pleased to offer a range of refurbished photocopier-printers.
- Save money on your printing – with a one-off administration fee, and a quarterly service maintenance charge that includes toners.
- Reliable – Ricoh will provide servicing for your copier-printer when you need it.
- Free delivery – your copier-printer will be delivered to you free of charge.
What machines are available?
There are three types of machines available, and all come with maintenance support when needed:
- Type A: this model prints black and white only and has a one-off administration fee of £150 (RRP for a new machine is £4,412 EX VAT). The service maintenance charge is £40.50 per quarter and includes 4,050 black and white copies. It costs 1p for any additional black and white copies. Please note: all charges exclude VAT.
- Type B: this model has the option to print in colour and has a one-off administration fee of £400 (RRP for a new machine is £10,995 EX VAT). The service maintenance charge is £60 per quarter and includes 6,000 black and white copies. It costs 1p for any additional black and white copies. Colour copies are not included in the service maintenance chargeand cost 5p per copy. Please note: all charges exclude VAT.
- Type C: this model has the option to print in colour, this machine is suitable for larger volumes of printing and copying. The one-off administration fee is £500 (RRP for a new machine is £16,995 EX VAT). The service maintenance charge is £90 per quarter and includes 9,000 black and white copies. It costs 1p for any additional black and white copies. Colour copies are not included in the service maintenance charge and cost 5p per copy. Please note: all charges exclude VAT.
Keeping your machine running
This scheme includes a service maintenance agreement to keep your copier-printer up and running. Maintenance will be provided by Ricoh who will invoice you directly.
This service maintenance agreement covers:
- Mono and colour toner
- All parts and labour
- Breakdown support
- Like-for-like exchange of non-serviceable devices within 12 months of the delivery date
The service maintenance agreement is mandatory for the first twelve months only.
Interested to proceed or have any questions?
If you have any queries about the scheme or copiers, please check our detailed FAQs page here.
If you’d like to take advantage of this fantastic scheme, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your organisation and the type of copier you wish to apply for (Type A, B or C). We will then send you the application forms that need to be completed and returned to us.
Latest PostsView all
Bee Wirral CIC is one of our invaluable network partners who recently hosted a visit for In Kind Direct and Unilever. They offer a variety of services, such as classes for parent and baby groups, and wood workshop sessions that support the mental health and wellbeing of local men. Products they access from us are crucial for the running of Bee Wirral CIC, enabling them to support more people with essential products and keep their facilities clean.Read more
We are in close contact with the Disaster Emergency Committee (DEC) to offer support, and right now financial donations to aid agencies are the most important way we can all respond and support efforts on the ground in Turkey and Syria.Read more
We believe everyone deserves access to life’s essentials. In 2022, the cost-of-living crisis forced people to make the impossible choice to heat, eat, or keep clean. With resources stretched to the limit, this year, our work was more needed than ever.Read more