Disney Spreads Christmas Magic
Disney 'From Our Family to Yours' Christmas campaign springs off to a bouncing start!
In Kind Direct has teamed up with Disney Store for the second year running to distribute hundreds of Tigger soft toys to children in need this Christmas, bringing some festive cheer to families across the UK.
Thanks to the partnership between In Kind Direct and Disney Store, childrens' charities across the UK, including children’s hospices, hospitals, nurseries and community support groups, will be receiving donated soft toys from Disney Store this December, with parties and events organised to hand them out.
We asked our charity partners to send in as many photos as possible as it means so much to us when we see where the goods go and what difference they make to our service users.
If your charity has participated in this year's #Disneystorefamily Christmas campaign then please do send in photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to see them!
About In Kind Direct
- In Kind Direct is one of The Prince’s Charities. Its purpose is to inspire product giving for social good by re-distributing usable products donated by some of the UK’s best known manufacturers and retailers to charities working in the UK and abroad.
- In Kind Direct is a one-stop solution providing the infrastructure to accept large quantities of goods and then store, sort and deliver them directly to charities in its network.
- In Kind Direct has made a powerful impact on communities through the redistribution of £140 million worth of surplus goods from 1,000 companies including some of the UK’s best known manufacturers and retailers: Amazon, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Reckitt Benckiser, Asda, Wilko and Colgate-Palmolive.
- Discover In Kind Direct on video: http://www.inkinddirect.org/IKDvideo_3m57s
- More information available on the In Kind Direct website: www.inkinddirect.org
- Robin Boles, CEO, is available for interviews. Additional contacts across the UK at In Kind Direct charity partners are available on request.
- Interview footage from both charity and donor partners can be made available on request.
For further information please contact Thomas Rattier, Head of Marketing & Communications 0300 30 20 200, email@example.com