Partner Terms & Conditions
Declaration by Partner Organisations
- By registering with In Kind Direct, we confirm that we are a self-governing organisation set up other than for financial gain to take action for the benefit of the community.
- By registering with In Kind Direct, we confirm that orders made by our organisation will be placed, received and managed by someone over 18 years of age.
- We understand that upon payment of the charges, title in the goods passes from In Kind Direct to our organisation.
Our organisation understands and agrees that:
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will be exclusively used either to meet our own operational needs or will be distributed by us free of charge solely in accordance with our organisation's charitable objectives.
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will not be passed onto other organisations.
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will not be sold under any circumstances including in charity shops, markets or online.
- Goods will not be used for fundraising activities such as raffles or tombolas unless In Kind Direct communicates an exception. On rare occasions where items are identified as suitable for fundraising this will be clearly marked on the catalogue and will be restricted to raffles and tombolas which take place at events. In Kind Direct goods must not be used for online fundraising such as e-auctions.
- Any goods given to staff or volunteers will be used solely to meet our organisational needs or charitable objectives, and are not for their personal use unless they are also demonstrably direct beneficiaries of the organisation.
- We will make available to In Kind Direct full records showing the whereabouts and use of the goods if requested.
- We understand In Kind Direct may wish to visit our organisation. We will accommodate any reasonable requests and understand a refusal may result in our registration being suspended until a visit can be arranged.
- We will provide to In Kind Direct, export documentation for goods we take or send overseas.
- We will not be involved in any new communication or publication about a donor company without first asking In Kind Direct to obtain prior written approval of the contents from the relevant company.
- Breach of these conditions will result in the termination or suspension of our registration with In Kind Direct. Any or all of the goods received by us may be recovered by In Kind Direct at our expense, and legal action may be taken against us.
- If we breach the terms and conditions, In Kind Direct reserves the right to retain any credit balance on our account to cover reasonable administration costs. The return of unspent funds is at the discretion of In Kind Direct based upon the recommendation of its internal Monitoring and Vetting Committee.
- We understand and agree that In Kind Direct will retain any information we provide to deliver services under this agreement. It is necessary for In Kind Direct to retain details of at least two individual contacts for our organisation. If the details which have been provided should change, we must notify In Kind Direct so that their records are kept updated and accurate. In Kind Direct’s Privacy Notice can be found here for further details.
- To help us get the most from the service, In Kind Direct has determined a legitimate interest in communicating with us, primarily by email, about their service. This may include; regular product updates, information about our affiliate schemes, regular e-newsletters (currently quarterly) and other occasional communications to contacts connected with our account. In Kind Direct may make occasional requests for service feedback including an invitation to complete their annual Impact Survey and to participate in specific projects and campaigns. We understand individuals can update their preferences or unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time. It is our responsibility to ensure we have permission from colleagues before sharing their details. In Kind Direct will also send administrative messages related to our account status, including extra support when we first register and at annual renewal, as well as relating to specific orders.
Terms and Conditions for In Kind Direct Promotions
- All promotions are time limited and the expiry date will be stated on the promotional material.
- To qualify for some promotions there may be a minimum order spend. This will be stated on the promotional material.
- Each promotion is subject to availability and may in any event be changed or withdrawn by In Kind Direct at any time.
- Promotions have no cash alternative.
- You must be a charitable organisation registered with In Kind Direct in order to take advantage of any promotions.
- Each promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated on promotional material.
- Each promotion is limited to one order per In Kind Direct charity partner unless otherwise stated on promotional material.
World Health Day Special Promotion
- Save 50% on Cif Anti-Bac & Shine Spray & Ecorefill Kit 42 x 70ml (SKU: 3017089)
- Promotion is valid from 06/04/21 at 12.00pm – 09/04/21 at 23.59pm.
- Pallets are not included in the promotion.
- The discount will be shown on the product page.
- Available while stocks last.
- Other terms & conditions still apply.
Vacuum cleaner competition
- Organisations entering must be registered with In Kind Direct to be able to win
- Competition will be running from 1st April – 7th April 6pm
- Valid entry into the competition will include a comment on the post naming the registered organisation name and liking the In Kind Direct Facebook OR Instagram page. If the page is already liked, it still counts
- Entering on both Instagram and Facebook counts as two separate entries
- One vacuum will be given to 10 separate winning organisations. The prizes will be selected randomly per winner.
- The prizes include: 5 x Vax Blade 24V Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and 5 x Hoover H-HANDY 700 Express HH10M Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Winners will be notified via email on Thursday 8th of April