In Kind Direct recognises the importance of clear safeguarding guidelines regarding children and vulnerable adults. Our policies emphasise that we are committed to:
- The safeguarding and protection of all children, young people and vulnerable adults;
- Carefully selecting and training staff and volunteers who might come into contact with children or vulnerable adults;
- Providing a service to a UK network of similarly trusted and committed not-for-profit organisations working across the UK and overseas;
- Responding without delay to every complaint made which suggests that an adult, child or young person may have been harmed;
- Cooperating fully with the police, local authority and any other appropriate statutory body in any investigation.
The initial point of contact for safeguarding for In Kind Direct is Charlotte, our Partnerships & Impact Director. Please contact her with any questions here. The entire Safeguarding Policy is available upon request.