- Please make sure your fundraising materials (e.g. posters) include the line: ‘In support of In Kind Direct, a registered charity in England and Wales 1052679.
- All donations and sponsorship payments are non-refundable. If you sponsor someone your sponsorship is not conditional on the activity being completed.
- If you are collecting donations in a public place, please contact your local authority to get a street collection licence. If you’re collecting on or outside a private property, such as a supermarket, please ask the manager for permission.
- If you are organising a public event, you will need to take out your own insurance policy to cover public liability. If you a planning a large event, it is advisable to have a qualified first aider present at the event. Please contact us to find out more.
- Please contact us if you are planning to run a raffle, tombola or sweepstake as there are strict regulations in place across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Please note that In Kind Direct cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage, or for any death or personal injury, arising out of any fundraising activity including liability as a result of negligence for organising, supervising or hosting your activity. All activities, and participation in them, are at the organisers’ and participants’ own risk. Your activity should not pose a danger to you or any onlookers.
- When handling, selling or making food for events, please ensure that you follow the government’s food guidelines.
- For more information on fundraising please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 3020 200.
< Back to "Let's get fundraising!"